Thursday, November 09, 2006

I THINK OF MY LIFE POST ADWORDS MIRACLE AND PRE-ADWORDS MIRACLE !

"..who says internet marketing isn't easy? The old me, that's who. I used to wonder when I would ever get anywhere with this online money making stuff... here's my story: on Thursday I purchased Adwords Miracle and set up two "income streams" using your skimming technique.
To my surprise, by Friday afternoon I had earned about £100 in commission from only £15 in Adwords spend. Elated, I saw you also have a free website offer. I was on a bit of a high, and I know a good thing when I see it, so I grabbed one of the remaining slots. Sure enough, within a few hours my AWM site was setup, and I got promoting (keying in both of the free vouchers - Adwords and Yahoo - $100 worth). This is still only Friday night remember.
By Saturday morning I had two more sales from my Adwords income streams (from Thursday), and three - count 'em! - sales from my free web site!
And here we are on Sunday. Another sale from the free website, and another sale from the skimming technique. I have no idea if this is going to continue, but all I know is that I have seen the world through your eyes and I am now truly committed to this. I believe making money online is possible, and that is what has really made me write this e-mail to say thank you, Chris...
Between your Adwords Miracle product, your free web site, and the vouchers, you have literally turned my life around in 72 hours. I am going to scrap B.C. and A.D. and start thinking of my life in pre-Adwords Miracle and post-Adwords Miracle! "

Michael Lambert, Winchester, Hants, U.K.

2 comments:

Roopa said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month.
So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income.
All the best.

Roopa said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month.
So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income.
All the best.